We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best hotel in Coburg

Which Coburg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Topic
Best hotel in Coburg

What is the best hotel in the Coburg area? There are many that are priced closely and I would appreciate a recommendation.

Colorado Springs...
Level Contributor
4,867 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Best hotel in Coburg

We liked Hotel Goldene Traube. Centrally located. ( FAX 49-9561-8760

Black Earth, WI
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Best hotel in Coburg

I am staying at the Goldene Traube as I write this. VERY nice hotel, I have stayed at others in the area often since I work for a company in the area. I finally insisted that this is the only hotel i will stay at now. I live in Wisconsin. I had 40 of my reps and my customers come and stay at this hotel and they loved it! My largest customer from the USA was here last week and she said it was one of hte best hotels in her stay throughout Germany. EXCELLENT breakfast spread. Nice Wine Stube behind the building. The desk girls know enough English to get by. Very conveniently located to the downtown center.

3. Re: Best hotel in Coburg

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2009, 05:25
Get answers to your questions about Coburg
Recent Conversations