We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

football matches at November

Which Munich hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
amman
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Topic
football matches at November

hi all,

i will be in munich for one month at November,

i want to see a match in (Allianz Arena) ,

any match, (for sure i prefer Bayren Munich)...

1)-any matches there at that period?

2)-how can i get the tecket?

3)-and i want the address or (map) for Bayren Munich team club, to get some pictures there

thanks

Dublin
Level Contributor
490 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: football matches at November

Hi alaa56mm,

You can get all the fixtures for both Bayern Munich and 1860 Munich on www.bundesliga.de

Very hard to get tickets to Bayern games. Someone mentioned a web site a couple of weeks ago were they said the got season ticket holders ticket at face value. You may be able to find the message if you look back over the last few weeks.

You have the option of going to 1860 Munich games. Seem to play on friday or Sunday and get good crowds but not sell outs and they play in the same arena.

Have fun.

Supervanman.

Germany
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
36,903 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: football matches at November

Best chances are probably for the match

Bayern Munich -Steaua Bukarest

25. Nov. 20:45

But also against Bielefeld and Cottbus a few places are still available.

FC Bayern Ticketing

tickets.fcbayern.de/internetverkauf/IF02.aspx

amman
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: football matches at November

seems hard to book these days for Bayren Munich Match.

but i think there is a match for Munich 1860 in Allianze Arina at November, right?

whats the dates???

California
Level Contributor
35 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: football matches at November

In addition to FC Bayern and 1860, you could also look into seeing a match in Burghausen. Rot-Weiss Burghausen is in the 2. Bundesliga with 1860. To look for tickets for FC Bayern, check out …viagogo.de/Sport-Tickets/Fussball/1-Bundesl…

amman
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: football matches at November

Dears.

i want to watch any match at (Allianz Arena) ,so i need to know which matches (for bayren munich or others) that i can attend at november.

seems (Allianz Arena) is just for Bayren Munich?????

Germany
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
36,903 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: football matches at November

> i want to watch any match at (Allianz Arena) ,so i need to know which matches (for bayren munich or others) that i can attend at november.

Why don't you just use the link I gave in my last post. You can switch the site to English (on the top left). This site list all 3 matches by Bayern Munich in the Allianz-Arena in November. For all 3 you can still get tickets online. What are you waiting for? That the matches are finally sold out or ...?

7. Re: football matches at November

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2009, 21:19