We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One evening in Munich. Where to go?

Which Munich hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
173 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
One evening in Munich. Where to go?

Hi All,

I am flying with stop-over in Munuch in May 17.

I decided to stay overnight, so I can sightseing a bit. I'll arrive around 2:30pm and leave next day at 11:50am. I'll appreciate your suggestions!

Cheers!

New York
Level Contributor
2,673 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: One evening in Munich. Where to go?

if it's nice weather you can either go in the english garden and go for a nice stroll and see the chinese teahouse with cafes and have some food outdoors there, or you could stroll around in the old town (Marienplatz and the center of Munich, the major hall is quite a sight), see the Vikualenmarkt (open market) and just enjoy the atmosphere in the pedestrian zone or you hop on a bus and do a city tour.

this way you see a little bit of it all and it might catch your interest and you might want to come back ;o).

Undine

2. Re: One evening in Munich. Where to go?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 October 2009, 22:20