We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oktoberfest

Which Munich hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
2,340 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Oktoberfest

anyone else going to be in Munich around the 24-28th of Sept>

london
Level Contributor
311 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Oktoberfest

Should be there 23-26th.

U.K.
Destination Expert
for Belgrade
Level Contributor
14,167 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Oktoberfest

I hope there'll be more than two of you otherwise a hell of a lot of beer will go to waste.

Stoofer

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
2,340 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Oktoberfest

more for me lol

Washington DC...
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Oktoberfest

After spending a few days in Interlaken, we will be in Munich on September 23rd through 26th. We have our tables at Hacker on Friday and Schottenhamel on Saturday and can't wait to get the dirndls out!

San Diego...
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Oktoberfest

24th thru the 27th here ... second city on a four city trip to celebrate our 10 year anniversary ... flying using miles ... so had to be adjustable on dates ... otherwise we would have been there a couple of days earlier to also celebrate hubby's birthday ...

Columbia, Missouri
Level Contributor
2,101 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Oktoberfest

We (my wife and I) will be going to Fussen for 2 nights, Innsbruck for 2 nights, Salzburg for 3 nights and then on to Munich for 5 nights. Munich will be from Sept 16th to the 21st. We have been planning our trip to Oktoberfest for 3 years. I've been reading the munich and Bavaria forums daily since July 2009, trying to learn without asking. BUT there will be questions comming. HA. I believe I have most things figured out. Thank you to everyone here on the Munich forum.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Oktoberfest

Will be there from sept 22-28. Going to be there by myself so free to go anywhere.

Matt

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Munich, Amsterdam, The Ardennes
Level Contributor
7,251 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Oktoberfest

I'll be coming over from Amsterdam, arriving saturday evening sept. 18, leaving, wednesday evening sept. 22 :)

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
2,340 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Oktoberfest

GEr Holland, i am leaving from Amsterdam on the 24th for 3 nights, then returning for another 7 nights in Amsterdam

uk
2 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Oktoberfest

I'm looking to drive out for Oktoberfest on the24th-27th in a smaller campervan, whats the chances of getting somewhere to pitch in Thalkirchen campsite? I can't seem to find a website to book a pitch and I don't speak a word of German so calling is not possible. Do people just turn up and book in on the day?

Please help!!!!