I will be going to Munich from 20 July (Fri)-30 July(Mon) alone.
I'll reach Memmingen Munich airport on 20 July at 2pm. I heard that I could take the airport shuttle bus to go to Munich city centre (Internet purchase price: Euro15).
I also heard that I could buy Bayern Ticket (Euro22) which allows me to travel around Germany.
1) Because I arrive at the airport at 2pm, please could you advise on any interesting place that is worth visiting for half day so that I could go back to Munich on the same day. I hope to go back to Munich city centre not later than 10pm.
2) Do I need to take a train/bus to Memmingen city centre from the airport? Can I use the Bayern Ticket for the journey? If not, how much is the fare for the journey?
3) Can I buy the Bayern Ticket from the Memmingen Munich airport?
4) Can I buy it online and get the ticket posted to the UK?
5) Which ticket would you recommend (airport shuttle bus/ Bayern Ticket)?
6) From 22July (Sun) -27 July (Fri), I will be going to ICM from Theresienwiese for meetings everyday. I would like to buy the Isar card (weekly) but I am confused about the number of rings/ zones I need to opt for. Please could you advise?
Thank you very much !!!