We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

train from airport

Which Munich hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
98 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
train from airport

if my flight arrives at 9.10pm on sunday 5th may, will i be able to get a train to Moosach easily?

cheers

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
440 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: train from airport

Yes. S-bahn line 1 train departing every 20 minutes will take you to Moosach.

Level Contributor
98 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: train from airport

thanks.

if we are there from sunday night until the following friday, what travel card would be best to buy. i do want to visit dachau while we are there

any help is appreciated!

i don't want to spend more than is necessary but do want to not be worrying about travel costs every day

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
440 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: train from airport

It will depend on exactly where you want to go and how many people are travelling.

Please see 'How to use public transport?' in the Top questions about Munich on the right side of the screen. The links there should provide the answers.

Level Contributor
98 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: train from airport

Thanks

5. Re: train from airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 January 2014, 07:16