We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport City ticket and tips for sundaymorning

Culemborg, The...
Level Contributor
150 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
Airport City ticket and tips for sundaymorning

Hi,

I will be in Munich for a very short citybreak at 27 april. I will be arriving about 14.20 in the afternoon and flying at sunday at 14.10. I read that there's a card called The Airport-City Day Ticket. Can you use this ticket at the U-bahn. I idea for now is to see the BMW museum, short shopping at Mediamarkt (Einsteinstraße 130) and walking in the center (my hotel is near Marienplatz).

My other question is what you can do at sundaymorning. I think that I'm leaving for the airport around 11.10 so I have time left to do anything in the center. What can you advice to see.

Uk
Level Contributor
350 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport City ticket and tips for sundaymorning

What you refer to as the 'Airport-City Day Ticket' is a ticket valid for all day on all 4 zones of Munich's public transport system which includes U-Bahn, trams and buses as well as the S-Bahn that you would use between the Airport and city centre.

2. Re: Airport City ticket and tips for sundaymorning

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 April 2014, 07:16