My husband and I are about to take our first trip to Munich in a couple weeks. We are frequent travelers who currently live in the United States, and was curious if you had any advice.
For those of you who have already experienced Munich:
1) What do you wish you would have known before you went to Munich for the first time?
2) Do you have any must-do, must-see, must-eat places that you will do on your next trip to Munich?
Did anyone give you advice that you found helpful that you'd be willing to share? Anything like:
2) how to deal with scammers,
3) public transport
4) public toilets
5) supermarket etiquette (negotiate?)
6) restaurant behaviour
7) cultural "quirks" particular to Munich, or
8) how to generally not annoy the locals and be a good visitor.
Many thanks to anyone who shares their thoughts on any of the above.