We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How many days needed for Munich

Johannesburg, South...
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Topic
How many days needed for Munich

I will be travelling to Munich in June. How many days should I set aside to view the main attractions? I don't necessarily want to go into every museum or other attractions, but would like to be able to view the main attractions the city has to offer.

Rayleigh, United...
Destination Expert
for Seoul, Rothenburg
Level Contributor
11,395 posts
242 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How many days needed for Munich

If just the essential Munich, not travelling to any of the huge number of sites around the centre and not going to "the castles", probably 3 days would suit me

Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Chattanooga, Blowing Rock, North Carolina Mountains
Level Contributor
7,674 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How many days needed for Munich

We really enjoy Munich. A very interesting and beautiful city. It is great to use for a travel base. Salzburg, Fussen, Romantic Road and more. Great rail connections, food, parks, beer and sights.

3. Re: How many days needed for Munich

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 January 2015, 06:19