We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easter season question

Which Munich hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
3,315 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Easter season question

In the Munich area In general, will there be issues of crowds, venue closings, hotel availability on or near Easter weekend?

Portland, Oregon USA
Level Contributor
2,654 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Easter season question

Good Friday, Easter Sunday and Easter Monday are all holidays and venues will be operating on holiday hours. Many small businesses close up Saturday, as well, and take a four day weekend.

Go to a hotel website such as www.hrs.com to check on prices and availability. At the hotel I like for Berlin, I visited a couple of years ago just before Easter. The proprietor mentioned that her hotel was fully booked for the entire Easter week.

Washington, DC
Level Contributor
1,567 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Easter season question

Can have a lot of European school groups floating around the week after Easter. I wanted to throttle a few I was there in 2009

3. Re: Easter season question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 January 2015, 06:19