We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Are there first and second classes on the Munich to Prague b

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
28 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Are there first and second classes on the Munich to Prague b

I am buying tickets for May 12, 2014 bus from Munich to Prague. Are there first and second class tickets or only one class? Any help will be appreciated.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
129 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Are there first and second classes on the Munich to Prague b

I'm sure someone who traveled by bus between these two cities can answer definitively, but from initial thought, I would assume the bus is too small and limited in seats to have different seating classes ... ??

Germany
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
38,547 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Are there first and second classes on the Munich to Prague b

Only one class. At least now. Till December 2012 the lower deck was 1st class and the upper deck 2nd class.

bahn.com/i/…ic-bus-prague.shtml

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
28 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Are there first and second classes on the Munich to Prague b

Thank you abalada. That explains it. I must have been reading older posts about boarding bus from driver's door for first class.

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
1,209 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Are there first and second classes on the Munich to Prague b

Our last trip was first week of March, a Volvo Motorcoach only one class as the entire lower level behind the driver door area was luggage hold. The Mrs. wanted to ride the First Class but that was only on the Mercedes equipment and we haven't travelled on one of them since last November, it appears Die Bahn has contracted out to Student Agency as now the buses recently have been the Volvo equipment however painted in the Die Bahn livery.

5. Re: Are there first and second classes on the Munich to Prague b

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 April 2015, 06:16