We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi Flughafen Shuttle Didn’t show up! Left us stranded

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
12 posts
324 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi Flughafen Shuttle Didn’t show up! Left us stranded

The Subject above says it all. I have waited a few weeks to review this company (Taxi Flughafen Shuttle Mϋnchen) because I was so angry with them I couldn’t write a review without using expletives. The short story is that I booked them via their flash website and got a confirmation of same (which I further confirmed and received further confirmation) . The transfer was booked for a very early morning trip to the airport.

When they were 10 minutes overdue I called the contact number on the confirmation. It went to voice mail 5 times before it was finally answered buy a gentleman who informed me unapologetically that I did not have a booking with them and that there were no cars available .

Use them at your peril.

Frankfurt, Germany
Level Contributor
5,139 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi Flughafen Shuttle Didn’t show up! Left us stranded

That's why you should jump into one of the taxis queuing up and waiting for passengers in front of the airport.

Karlsruhe, Germany
Destination Expert
for Baden-Wurttemberg
Level Contributor
10,325 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi Flughafen Shuttle Didn’t show up! Left us stranded

Respective, as you were going TO the airport, phone one of the regular taxi companies, or ask your hotel reception to do so, and order a normal taxi. For a trip in the wee hours of the morning I'd phone the evening before and arrange the pickup.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
12 posts
324 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi Flughafen Shuttle Didn’t show up! Left us stranded

Thanks for your replies but we were actually just trying to warn others that this company is unreliable! We were actually trying to go to the airport so it would have been a bit hard to get a taxi that is waiting at the airport. but thanks for your advice!

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
12 posts
324 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxi Flughafen Shuttle Didn’t show up! Left us stranded

Thanks , we live here (Munich) and wanted our holiday to start off with some luxury as a treat. We normally take the Lufthansa bus but it was way too early for that.. Bottom line is they didn't care .

Stuttgart, Germany
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
7,933 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Taxi Flughafen Shuttle Didn’t show up! Left us stranded

I have been converted to www.mydriver.com nice cars and drivers.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
12 posts
324 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Taxi Flughafen Shuttle Didn’t show up! Left us stranded

Thank you Bongoblog - much appreciated!

Edited: 01 May 2014, 18:16
7. Re: Taxi Flughafen Shuttle Didn’t show up! Left us stranded

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 May 2015, 06:16