We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

About 14-days-tickets of Bavarian Palace Department

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
182 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
About 14-days-tickets of Bavarian Palace Department

I am planning to travel in Munich and Hohenschwangau. I found that there are 14-days-tickets of Bavarian Palace Department. Where I can buy the tickets in Munich? Can I buy it at Neuschwanstein castle ticket office? Thank you for your help.

Saudi Arabia
Level Contributor
23 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: About 14-days-tickets of Bavarian Palace Department

In Munich you can purchase the castle card at the Residence in Odeonsplatz (which I totally recommend), or Nymphenburg Schloss.

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
182 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: About 14-days-tickets of Bavarian Palace Department

Excuse me. Can I buy it at the ticket center of Neuschwanstein?

Maryland
Level Contributor
435 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: About 14-days-tickets of Bavarian Palace Department

From …bayern.de/englisch/…

The annual season tickets and 14-days-tickets are available at the ticket offices in all our palaces, castles and other sights (excluding the King's House on the Schachen).

4. Re: About 14-days-tickets of Bavarian Palace Department

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 May 2015, 06:16