We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how do i book the munich city tour card

Which Munich hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Mumbai (Bombay...
1 post
Save Topic
how do i book the munich city tour card

Hello

I am travelling to Mnich on 1st week of july this year.

Please can anybody tell me where should I book my munich city card tickets. I will be travelling for around 4 days and I am trying to book via citytourcard.com but while filling the form the droplist under country does not show name of my country(India) for billing address.

It would be kind if anybody could help me and guide me to book the munich city card

Germany
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
36,552 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: how do i book the munich city tour card

mvv-muenchen.de/en/…

2) Where can I buy the CityTourCard?

You can get the CityTourCard from ticket machines at S- or U-Bahn stations, from MVG- and S-Bahn customer service centres, from ticket offices and as MobileTickets or as OnlineTickets.

Thus there are plenty of options to buy it "offline". E.g. from the ticket machines or ticket offices at Munich Airport.

2. Re: how do i book the munich city tour card

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2015, 06:17