We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Legoland Munich

Which Munich hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Topic
Legoland Munich

Hi,

I am travelling with my family in Munich in July. I prefer to take a round trip by car/taxi to LEGOLAND Gunzeburg. can anyone help me to locate private car with driver in good rate for this trip. we are staying in Munich cntral,

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
5,024 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Legoland Munich

Car hire companies provide such service. Look up A2B business travel. There is no such thing as private car and driver for hire in Germany.

Hutchinson, Kansas
Level Contributor
56 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Legoland Munich

How far is it from Munich to LEGOLAND Gunzeburg?? By car or by train?

Munich, Germany
Level Contributor
2,594 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Legoland Munich

Google does maps.

Bahn,de does train timetables. And from gunzburg station there's a shuttle bus every 15 minutes.

Karlsruhe, Germany
Destination Expert
for Baden-Wurttemberg
Level Contributor
9,307 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Legoland Munich

The name of the place is, by the way, Günzburg - alternative spelling: Guenzburg - none of the various misspellings used in this thread. The correct name will help you to find it on maps and on bahn.de...

5. Re: Legoland Munich

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 June 2015, 07:17