We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

munich to seefeld

Zurrieq, Malta
Level Contributor
159 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
munich to seefeld

Hi, can you tell if there is some good transport from munich to seefeld?and i found four season tranport,can some tell me if its have good service?or tell me another service?thanks

Germany
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
38,150 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: munich to seefeld

There are frequent train connections to Seefeld.

http://reiseauskunft.bahn.de/bin/query.exe/en

Start: München Hbf

Destination: Seefeld in Tirol

Zurrieq, Malta
Level Contributor
159 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: munich to seefeld

thanks

Munich, Germany
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: munich to seefeld

One quick question! Please specify whether you refer to Seefeld in Austria or Seefeld /Pilsensee which is in Bavaria/Germany?

Zurrieq, Malta
Level Contributor
159 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: munich to seefeld

seefeld tirol we are going

Munich, Germany
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: munich to seefeld

I don´t know if it´s still relevant but MeinFernbus.de offers a bus connection Munich -> Seelfeld for 8€ pp.

Leeds, United...
7 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: munich to seefeld

Have you ever used the MienFernbus and do you know if they are any good?

Garmisch-Partenkirch...
Destination Expert
for Montreux, Oberammergau, Garmisch-Partenkirchen
Level Contributor
13,192 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: munich to seefeld

Hi Rachel A,

Yes, I recently used Meinfernbus to travel from Garmisch to the Munich airport.

It is a good bargain -- I bought my "ticket" online. The bus arrived on time in Garmisch, and our arrival at the airport was on time. I'm sure it would be the same in the reverse.

There are electric sockets at the seats next to the window. The snacks on board that you can buy are just like nuts or pretzels in little bags. The toilet is next to the door in the middle of the bus.

I probably wouldn't take it again, though.

For one thing, it departed about an hour later than the train did, so I would have been delayed getting home. For another thing, the seats are almost exactly like airplane seats -- very narrow and with little leg room. I felt squashed, and on top of being in a squashed airplane seat, it was just too much.

I really prefer to use the train -- generally there is more room (unless it's rush hour), and you can get up and wander up and down the aisles. There is just more of a feeling of spaciousness, with low seat backs and more windows on the train.

Have fun as you plan!

s

8. Re: munich to seefeld

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 June 2015, 05:15