We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lockers in munich

Tuxtla Gutierrez...
10 posts
Save Topic
Lockers in munich

Hi everyone

I'm arriving munich this thursday around 9 am and I'm using Couch surfing there. I would like to know if there any locker there to storage my backpack while I cant meet with my couch and while I'm around the city.

Any help is well received.

Munich, Germany
Level Contributor
4,069 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lockers in munich

Yes, there are lockers at the central station, and also at Ostbahnhof. Those at the central station are easy to find, but I wouldn't know where to look for those at Ostbahnhof.

Be careful, though. There used to be two kinds of lockers - some with a red sticker that you rent for an hour, and the other ones without the sticker that you rent for 24 hours. I'd recommend the second kind. That way, you don't have to worry about getting back to the station quickly, but can just pick up your luggage in the evening whenever you're ready to go to sleep. (The station closes when there are no more trains, but that would be way past 1 a.m.)

Tuxtla Gutierrez...
10 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Lockers in munich

Thank you so much Petra ;)

If I pick the 24 Hours one, can I take it whenever I want, right?

3. Re: Lockers in munich

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 May 2015, 05:17