We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Regensburg Train Station

New York City, New...
3 posts
Save Topic
Regensburg Train Station

Hello all -

We are planning to stop in Regensburg for the day on the way to Munich. I know the train station has lockers but I haven't been able to find a size for the lockers. Has anyone used the lockers and can speak to the size? Our bags will be larger than carryons.

Thanks!

Hamburg, Germany
Level Contributor
1,338 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Regensburg Train Station

At train stations who have lockers as Regensburg has there are at least two different sizes for luggage.

The smaller ones fit easily carry on luggage, the bigger ones at least two "normal" sized suitcases.

New York City, New...
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Regensburg Train Station

Perfect - thanks for the info. Was dreading showing up and not having lockers that fit our luggage but as they are "normal" sized, I think we'll be fine.

3. Re: Regensburg Train Station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 April 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Regensburg