We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rothenburg at nite?

New Hampshire
Level Contributor
355 posts
84 reviews
Save Topic
Rothenburg at nite?

I am wondering if there is any night life in Rothenburg. I just mean a pub or beer hall that is serving after 10:00pm. I don't expect discos or night clubs. My impression of Rothenburg makes me think everything closes early and may not be worth overnighting as we are a mixed group of 6. Thanks very much.

Mentioned in this post
Rothenburg
Rothenburg
Middle Franconia, Germany
Rayleigh, United...
Destination Expert
for Seoul, Rothenburg
Level Contributor
12,709 posts
249 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rothenburg at nite?

It's well on the go till midnight at least, actually.

Seabrook, Texas
Level Contributor
168 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rothenburg at nite?

Have a look at the Rothenburg website

www.rothenburg.de

if you do not speak German there is a tab on the right side of the homepage for English or other languages version. Maybe this will help. enjoy your v isit.

Mentioned in this post
Rothenburg
Rothenburg
Middle Franconia, Germany
3. Re: Rothenburg at nite?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 July 2010, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Rothenburg