We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bavaria in april

Which Wurzburg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Antwerp
Level Contributor
76 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Bavaria in april

Hi,

We're thinking of a short road trip to Bavaria next year in april (somewhere between the 16th and 23rd). I know it's difficult to say but I was just wondering what our chances of snow might be. We would like to visit Berchtesgarden and I'm not a big fan of driving around in the snow so are we still likely to have snow in april or would that be an exception?

Thanks!

Dayton, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,154 posts
299 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bavaria in april

Are you staying in Wuerzburg? Anyway, snow usually occurs one or two days in April in northern Bavaria. For the Berchtesgaden area, most likely it will be rain, but the chances of snow is significantly higher. And if you didn't know, the Eagle's Nest doesn't open until May.

2. Re: Bavaria in april

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 February 2011, 06:17