We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Berlin WelcomeCard 72hr including Museum Island

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
Berlin WelcomeCard 72hr including Museum Island

Dear all,

I fly out this week to Berlin and looking at possibly purchasing the Berlin WelcomeCard at the airport on arrival but was just wondering if I could get some information. Does the above include free entry to the museums on the Island? We arrive Wednesday and depart on Saturday, I would take it depending on the time we arrive and get the transport from the airport our card would be valid for the duration of our stay? Last question regards to the restaurants that offer discounts, are there any times that it cannot be used at the restaurants and any recommendations on restaurants included in the card discounts, we would possibly use these for more lunch ideas than evening meals.

Mentioned in this post
Berlin
Berlin
Germany
London, United...
Level Contributor
19,902 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Berlin WelcomeCard 72hr including Museum Island

Yes, the card includes free entry to the five museums on the Museum Island.

The card will be valid for 72 hours from the time you first validate it: i.e. from, say, 11.30 on Wednesday morning to 11.30 on Saturday morning.

Edited: 13 March 2017, 21:17
2. Re: Berlin WelcomeCard 72hr including Museum Island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 March 2018, 06:17