We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alexanderplatz area - good pubs and grub

Which Berlin hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Darlo
10 posts
Save Topic
Alexanderplatz area - good pubs and grub

Hello there,

Im staying at the Alexanderplatz Hotel at the end of the month with a couple of chums.

We realy enjoy nice friendly pubs with a bit of live music, any suggestions in the area.

uk
9 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Alexanderplatz area - good pubs and grub

if you find any let me know! i will be in that area ish sept so would be interested what you find!

cheers.

Darlo
10 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Alexanderplatz area - good pubs and grub

No bother,

I'll be trying the following:

1. Brauerei Mitte 2. Alt-Berliner Weißbierstuben 3. Nussbaum 4. Georgbräu 5. Zur Letzten Instanz 6. Lemkes 7. Sophien'eck 8. Deponie Nr. 3 9. Kilkenny pub - Theres plenty of info abouit them all on the net. Should be fun, I just hope my bank balance can handle it.

Teesside
Level Contributor
173 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Alexanderplatz area - good pubs and grub

Never mind your bank balance what about your liver Henry... lol

Darlo
10 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Alexanderplatz area - good pubs and grub

Milk thistle tablets are my great protector

alternative-healthzine.com/html/0600_2.html

Berlin, Germany
Level Contributor
1,695 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Alexanderplatz area - good pubs and grub

Personally I find there is not really something nice around Alexanderplatz. The nearest nice areas for going out are Nikolaiviertel and Hackescher Markt/Oranienburger STr. I personally don't like Mitte so much as especially restaurants are overprived compared to other areas. Mitte is also touristy and posh. If you don't mind travelling for a bit you could check out Prenzlauer Berg, Schöneberg, Kreuzberg or Charlottenburg.

6. Re: Alexanderplatz area - good pubs and grub

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2009, 07:16