We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good meeting point in Tegel airport?

Nebraska, US
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
Good meeting point in Tegel airport?

I am living in Berlin right now and my mother is coming to stay with me in Berlin for a week or so. She is flying into Tegel and i am not familiar with that airport. Since there are no buses running to the airport right now, i can't go scout it out before she comes here. Can anyone recommend a good place for us to meet? She will be flying from Amsterdam with KLM airlines and i believe she will be arriving in terminal A.

Any suggestions would be appreciated

Thanks

Berlin, Germany
Level Contributor
1,695 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good meeting point in Tegel airport?

Don't worry about Tegel airport, it is really small and it will be easy for you to meet up with your mum. :-)

There is an information desk in the main building (which is basically terminal A ... if you can speak of terminals at Tegel airport), there is also a big sign with all the arrivals and departures, a few shops, a cafe etc.

If you will arrive at the airport before your mum arrives you could actually wait at the gate where she will be arriving.

BTW, the TXL bus is running to the airport, it is just not running that regularly. You can catch the TXL bus for example from the Hauptbahnhof.

There is a map of the airport on berlin-airport.de/EN/…TXL.html

2. Re: Good meeting point in Tegel airport?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 September 2009, 15:17