We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Berlin weather in May

Which Berlin hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Georgia
14 posts
Save Topic
Berlin weather in May

I am travelling to Berlin from May 12-21, 2008. I would like to know what to expect in terms of weather - so that I can plan my attire. Does it rain often? How cold does it normally get? Which restaurants (I know that there are many!) would you recommend? This is my first visit to Berlin, and I would appreciate help in preparing to have a wonderful time.

Salemtop

Berlin, Germany
Level Contributor
1,695 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Berlin weather in May

It is really hard to predict what the weather will be like. The average temperature is usually around 5 to 18°C but it could be colder as well as warmer. In some years we had even temperature of way over 20°C. It's best to check the weather sites a few days before you are due to go to BErlin.

Do you know yet in which area you will be staying? I certainly can recommend a few restaurants but it might make no sense when they are in the opposite direction of where you are staying. It would be also good to know what kind of restaurants you like and if they should michelin star restaurants or if they should be ordinary/normal restaurants.

2. Re: Berlin weather in May

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 September 2009, 23:16