We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Great trip

Which Berlin hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
london
Level Contributor
1,284 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Great trip

Just back from berlin, it was my first visit and went with a long time mate, superb place and hope that one day I'll visit again. It was strange to be in a city that was once divided, so done alot of the touristy things, and to get a good overview of the city go up to the TV tower and the reichstag, even though your have to queue and you will see fantastic views. I thought the people were quite helpful and our hotel off the Ku'damn was great. I've travelled alot and I'd have to say Berlin bier is out of this world, The lovely two fingered head and so smooth and refreshing, for the sake of me I cant understand why England's lagers are so gasified and lack quality, Its definateley a closed monopoly in the UK regarding hold on the way the beers are sold because even when I take alot of so called biers in German bottles it doesn't taste the same as out in dear old Deutschland! Somebody told me purification laws are better there. Anyway thanks berliners we were impressed!

Berlin, Germany
Level Contributor
1,695 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Great trip

Good to hear that you had a great trip :-)

2. Re: Great trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2009, 16:20