We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Berlin ZOB - Berlin Hbf (tief)

Sweden
2 posts
Save Topic
Berlin ZOB - Berlin Hbf (tief)

Hello,

I'm travelling with bus from Sweden and arrive at something called Berlin ZOB. An hour later I'm taking a train from Berlin Hbf (tief). The problem is that I have no idea where these two places are, how far it is between them and how much time it would take for me to get from ZOB to Hbf (tief). I'd very much appreciate any answers.

Thanks beforehand,

Clara

Germany
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
37,888 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Berlin ZOB - Berlin Hbf (tief)

ZOB area map

bvg.de/index.php/…messe-zob.PDF

BVG timetable

fahrinfo-berlin.de/Fahrinfo/bin/query.bin/en…

To: Berlin Hbf

Single ticket is EUR 2,10.

Berlin Hbf (Hauptbahnhof)

berlin-hauptbahnhof.de/site/…start.html

Berlin, Germany
Level Contributor
1,695 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Berlin ZOB - Berlin Hbf (tief)

ZOB is the main bus station, where most busses from other areas in Germany/Europe arrive. It takes you about half an hour to get from there to Hauptbahnhof. The best way is to walk to the underground station Kaiserdamm. Take the U2 towards Pankow and get off at Zoologischer Garten. There you have to change into any S-Bahn towards Hauptbahnhof.

berlin
Level Contributor
2,107 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Berlin ZOB - Berlin Hbf (tief)

Or - alternatively to Berlingal's route, to take the Ring train from Messe-Nord ICC (which is just near the ZOB) to Westkreuz (one train station); and change to any line going eastwards (S5, S7, S75) - they all go through the Hauptbahnhof.

Sweden
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Berlin ZOB - Berlin Hbf (tief)

Thank you so much, all of you. This will help me alot!

5. Re: Berlin ZOB - Berlin Hbf (tief)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2009, 11:21