We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airport to hotel

Ireland
Level Contributor
475 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
airport to hotel

Can anyone please tell me what stop to get off the train coming from Schonfeld airport to Wittelsbach hotel am kurfurstendamm? Thank you

Mannheim, Germany
Destination Expert
for Zurich, Mannheim
Level Contributor
14,039 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: airport to hotel

Please use the travel planner at

www.fahrinfo-berlin.de

You can use your hotel address as destination.

Galway
Level Contributor
5 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: airport to hotel

Go to Google maps and Berlin. Type in Address of your hotel. Find the nearest U-Bahn station.

Then go to

http://www.bvg.de/index.php/en/Bvg/Index/folder/688/name/Metro+Routes

On the right hand side under More Information is a link to all the train routes. Its a PDF. You can find the way anywhere in Berlin using this. If you want more help I will email you details.

On your query I did a search for the Wittelsbach hotel and found it on Wittelsbacherstraße 22

10707 Wilmersdorf, Berlin, Germany. The nearest U-Bahn Station is Konstanzer Strabe which is on the U7 Line. Best way to get there is take the Bus from Schonefield Airport to Rudow station and then direct U-Bahn to Konstanzer Strabe.

MG

Ireland
Level Contributor
475 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: airport to hotel

Thank you so much for that very helpful advice, I appreciate it.

4. Re: airport to hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 October 2009, 03:17