We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help - How to get fron Berlin Hbf to Landsberger Alee?

Which Berlin hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
701 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
Help - How to get fron Berlin Hbf to Landsberger Alee?

Hi ,

How do you get from Berlin Hbf to Landsberger Alee with luggage? Is it a walking distance away or can I take the metro, taxi or ...?

Thanks,

Max

Germany
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
37,142 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Help - How to get fron Berlin Hbf to Landsberger Alee?

DB timetable

http://reiseauskunft.bahn.de/bin/query.exe/en

To: Berlin Landsberger Allee

But better check this from your original start point (not from Berlin Hbf). Changing at Berlin Hbf is not necessarily the best method. E.g. the far distance train station Berlin Gesundbrunnen is a lot closer to Landsberger Allee.

Dublin
Level Contributor
490 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help - How to get fron Berlin Hbf to Landsberger Alee?

Hi Max,

Take the S.bahn. Big distance between the two locations. No problem with bags. No barriers to block you and plenty of room on trains.

Several of the S.bahn lines run to Ostkrauz station.Go up the staires and switch onto the ring line to Landsberger allee. Once on the ring line Frankfuter Allee should be the first station if the train is going in the right direction. If not get of and switch over as this will save you travelling all the way around the ring. There was two hotels right at the exit from Landsberger Allee. If you are staying in either then you will have no problem finding them. Take the last exit for Aldens hotel or the first exit for the other hotel. Hope this was of some help.

Regards,

Supervanman.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
4 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help - How to get fron Berlin Hbf to Landsberger Alee?

Taking the S-Bahn is probably the fastest way. However when I go to Landsberger Alee (the Andels Hotel) I usually take the S-bahn to Alexanderplaz and then hop on the Metro tram (M7) direct to Landsberger Allee. This metro station is directly opposite the Andels hotel. I find it much easier as there are huge stairs at the Landsberger Allee S-Bahn - if you have a big suitcase I recommend taking the Metro from Alex.

4. Re: Help - How to get fron Berlin Hbf to Landsberger Alee?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 March 2010, 05:19