We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airport transfers

Brazil
Destination Expert
for Curitiba, New York City
Level Contributor
1,046 posts
78 reviews
Save Topic
airport transfers

Hi there,

My wife and I and our 17-year-old son will spend a week in Berlin. We rented a flat just close to Hotel Adlon (Unter den Linden 77) as a reference.

We will arrive at Tegel airport and leave from Schonefeld airport? My questions are:

From TXL to our flat, where shall we alight from bus?

From our flat to SXF, where can we catch the train?

In both cases, will it be necessary to catch a taxi to go to/from our flat or the stops are within a walking distance?

Cheers!

Germany
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
38,842 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: airport transfers

BVG timetable

fahrinfo-berlin.de/Fahrinfo/bin/query.bin/en

To: Unter den Linden 77

To: SXF

There are stops in short walking distance.

Cocoa Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Cancun, Riviera Maya, Negril
Level Contributor
16,068 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: airport transfers

We leave today for Berlin. Based on a recommendation on this forum, I booked a private transfer to our hotel in Mitte for 25 Euro with a2b transfers.

We have to take 3 flights to get to Berlin and have a 4 hour layover in JFK. For that reasonable amount, it was worth it to us to not have to take public transport on arrival after a very long day.

3. Re: airport transfers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 May 2010, 06:20