We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Neues Museum

Old Field, New York
Level Contributor
440 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Neues Museum

My plans for April trip to Berlin are just about complete (thanks in large part to help received from this site). However, I planned on spending most of Friday, April 30 on Museum Island with visits to at least the Pergamon and Neues Museums. I was going to purchase the day Museum Island pass (12 Euros). However, I keep trying to reserve a 3 PM admission slot (for two) to the Neues Museum on their website but get no confirmation. The actual reservation page is in German but it is clear that it allows you ro reserve without paying if you plan on using the Museum Island pass. But after I fill out all requsted inforamtion and submit, nothing happens. Does anybody have any suggestions? Is it possible to get into the Museum without a reserved time and, if so, how long a wait n a Friday afternoon. Thanks.

1. Re: Neues Museum

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2010, 04:16