We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good and cheap breakfast places near Pirate Hostel, Berlin

Singapore_UK
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Good and cheap breakfast places near Pirate Hostel, Berlin

Hi

I will be going to Berlin and staying at Pirate Hostel in this May. Are there any good and cheap breakfast places near the hostel (Preferably short travelling, at most 10 min by public transport?

Any advice on hostels or B&B (near Pirate Hostel) that serve outsiders breakfast at a good price? All suggestions welcomed and I thank everyone for your responses.

Madeira, Portugal
Level Contributor
867 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good and cheap breakfast places near Pirate Hostel, Berlin

Feinbäckerei Wenzel (Frankfurter Allee 47) seems to be an interesting choice. I've never been to place but it has good reviews - even though some users complain of their poor service.

Singapore_UK
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Good and cheap breakfast places near Pirate Hostel, Berlin

Thanks so much. Will go over to have a look and post feedback on this place after my trip.

3. Re: Good and cheap breakfast places near Pirate Hostel, Berlin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2010, 05:18