We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Impressions from Berlin

Which Berlin hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Denmark
Level Contributor
164 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Impressions from Berlin

I had the pleasure of staying in Berlin together with some family for an extended weekend (May 21st to May 24th) and what a city! Even though I've had the pleasure of visiting many great cities around Europe and around the world I had never been to Berlin before. All the good things said about Berlin turned out to be true.

It's a historic city but also a modern city and a beautiful city. It feelts like there's constantly new things to see.

We stayed at the Marriott Berlin at Potzdamer Platz - A really nice hotel 5-10 min. walk from Brandenbuger Tor.

For those of you who needs a little inspiration please feel free to watch this small clip showing some of the many impressions from our stay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PslK9KXzk6Y

(I'm sorry but certain countries have problems with the music in the clip)

If you are considering going to Berlin I would recommend you to go. Our company of 6 people ranging from 16 to 69 years of age all agreed we'll have to go back another time.

Nottingham, England
Level Contributor
854 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Impressions from Berlin

I've been four times and I feel the same about Berlin.

I was in Munich for the first time earlier this year, whilst cleaner and nicer than Berlin, I think Berlin is a cooler city.

There is something I cannot put my finger on about why I love Berlin so much?

Skopje, Macedonia
Level Contributor
230 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Impressions from Berlin

Very nice video and beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing!

Auckland Region...
Level Contributor
968 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Impressions from Berlin

Loved the clip. Music too.

You guys need to go into film production. Great future for u there I am sure.

Maybe, travel documentaries, but not limited to that....

DCtheKiwi

Cocoa Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Cancun, Riviera Maya, Negril
Level Contributor
16,066 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Impressions from Berlin

Your video brought back lots of great memories - thanks!

NY
Level Contributor
26 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Impressions from Berlin

Great music video montage! So well done and loved the music! Thank you

6. Re: Impressions from Berlin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 December 2010, 06:23