We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tips for a romantic birthday break in Berlin

London, England
Level Contributor
37 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Tips for a romantic birthday break in Berlin

Hi there

We are visiting Berlin for the first time at the beginning of November and its my partners birthday whilst we are there - any thoughts for how i can make it really special / romantic / different / memorable?

We are staying at the Soho Hotel and I've arranged a segway tour for our first day in Berlin but was thinking about a Trabi safari - is this going to be too similar?

We love fab restaurants (italian / fusion / indian / local), cool bars and things off the beaten track - we are in our late 20s if that helps!!

Thanks for helping me get mega brownie points!!

Gx

1. Re: Tips for a romantic birthday break in Berlin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 March 2011, 06:15