We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Adina Apartment Hotel Hackescher Markt

Which Berlin hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
193 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Adina Apartment Hotel Hackescher Markt

Hello I am considering staying here for a week in May but, I'm kind of put of by the fact that there is only one review that I can find online (it is new though so that's probably why) and when I search for it using google maps there is absolutely no sign of it anywhere! I would like to have a good idea of exactly where it is located to make getting there from the train station.

Has anyone stayed here, or does anyone know if the Hackescher Markt is a good area to stay? The address is An der Spandauer Bruecke 11 if that is any help. Are there any shops or cafes I could look out for to help me find it?

Thanks.

London, United...
Level Contributor
15,886 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Adina Apartment Hotel Hackescher Markt

You can see exactly where it is on the hotel's website: adina.eu/adina-apartment-hotel-berlin-hackes…

Hackescher Markt is a good area to stay: right in the centre, walking distance from all the Museumsinsel Museums, and plenty of places to eat and drink. If you like the look of it, why not go for it? You're probably right that it only has one review because it is new: the other Adina, for example the one near Checkpoint Charlie, have many good reviews.

Edited: 04 April 2011, 10:26
berlin
Level Contributor
2,107 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Adina Apartment Hotel Hackescher Markt

The hotel is absolutely new. So new that I am surprised that there is even one review. It is in a new (in my opinion, beautiful) complex just behind the Hackescher Markt station, perhaps 20 m from the tram and 50 m from the S Bahn.

While I cannot comment on this particular Adina, the two other Adinas in Berlin have excellent reviews, also from customers/relatives of mine who have been there.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
322 posts
942 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Adina Apartment Hotel Hackescher Markt

I can only respond on the location, Hackescher Markt is a fabulous location, there are many wonderful shops and local museums around, like the Silent Heroes Museum (free). It is so close to Museum Island, public transport, or for walking to so many Berlin attractions, this is a great spot.

Larnaka City, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Larnaka District, Larnaka City
Level Contributor
1,013 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Adina Apartment Hotel Hackescher Markt

We had visited Adina in Frankfurt last year and we were so satisfied, that we have also booked for a week's stay, in Berlin Hackescher Markt this time, although we knew that this is a new hotel and, inevidably, expect some things not to operate as smoothly as one expects from a 4 star hotel.

Can't comment on the area since I have not yet visited Berlin, however according to previous posts I have read in this forum and acc to my guide books this looks to be a much convenient area. I can spot in on Google maps, but not yet on Streetview, if this is what you have been asking for!

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
193 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Adina Apartment Hotel Hackescher Markt

I have booked it, the price was too good not to! I think it will be fine, I was just put of a bit by the lack of reviews but that's understandable with it being so new. Hopefully I will have a nice stay :)

Larnaka City, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Larnaka District, Larnaka City
Level Contributor
1,013 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Adina Apartment Hotel Hackescher Markt

I hope you enjoy your stay! A review folllowing the visit would be helpful for the rest of us who are still on route to a visit to Berlin.

7. Re: Adina Apartment Hotel Hackescher Markt

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2012, 13:18