We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reichstag dome booking

Bedfordshire...
Destination Expert
for Berlin
Level Contributor
10,205 posts
101 reviews
Save Topic
Reichstag dome booking

Just to let you know that I booked our visit for January 14th on 22nd December and received my confirmation today (30th Dec), which is not bad considering that Christmas was 'in the way'

Wir freuen uns schon darauf

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,914 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Reichstag dome booking

Well done, Pericoloso - enjoy the visit.

California
Level Contributor
111 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Reichstag dome booking

How do you make an advance booking to the Reichstag dome?

Thank you.

sydney
Destination Expert
for Cambodia
Level Contributor
18,800 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Reichstag dome booking

..and how far in advance?

I assume there are limits on the number of people who can be in the dome at any one time.

cheers

helen

Bedfordshire...
Destination Expert
for Berlin
Level Contributor
10,205 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Reichstag dome booking

Follow this link to book your visit.

Sorry, I don't know how far ahead you can book. Try your preferred dates and see (not very scientific, I know :)

www.bundestag.de/htdocs_e/visits/kupp.html

sydney
Destination Expert
for Cambodia
Level Contributor
18,800 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Reichstag dome booking

many thanks

Indiana
Level Contributor
815 posts
443 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Reichstag dome booking

With a reservation, do you get in the tour at the time on the ticket or is there still a wait? How long is the total tour of the Reichstag, including the dome?

Moscow
Level Contributor
259 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Reichstag dome booking

I booked about 4 month in advance. If you come in time and there is enough people for group in your language, then possibly there will be no wait or very short one. Also there is different entrance for whom make inet reservation and whom came himself for reservation without tour (only visit dome). Tour takes about 30-50 min, but time in the dome is unlimited.

There my photos from tour this June:

fotki.yandex.ru/users/alex3saaba/view/401564…

fotki.yandex.ru/users/alex3saaba/view/401943…

Edited: 11 January 2012, 23:32
Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for County Galway
Level Contributor
1,994 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Reichstag dome booking

My experience/update: I booked on January 11th for an English language tour over the Easter weekend (ie. just over three months in advance) and have just received my confirmation yesterday, January 25th - I didn't get my first choice of time slot but they have booked me onto my second...

Thanks to the person starting this thread and to the poster who provided the online booking link - I actually wouldn't have thought about doing this if I hadn't read this forum but am now thinking that it will be one of the trip highlights :-)

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
457 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Reichstag dome booking

I booked mine yesterday after reading the posts here. Thank you TA posters! Also, is there anything else that needs to be pre-registered for? I would hate to get to Europe and find out that some of the things we were planning on took pre-booking. Rick Steves book - Berlin Snapshot does not say anything about pre-booking...just showing up. He also mentions visiting between 0800-0900, however, the booking that I was looking at starts at 1030? Could I have looked at this incorrectly? Can you show up at 0800 and take your own tour?

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
457 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Reichstag dome booking

Thank you so much for the link! I'm not sure what I thought I was registering for yesterday but it sure wasn't what I just did with your link! Now I feel sure that I am registered and waiting to hear back. It did say that the first tour is at 0900. But that still makes me wonder if you can go at 0800, like Rick Steves suggests and still get in?