We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tattoo shops in Berlin

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Topic
Tattoo shops in Berlin

Does anyone know of any good tattoo shops in Berlin?I'd rather spend more money and get something well done than bargain hunt. thanks!

Yiwu, China
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Tattoo shops in Berlin

who know the address of tattoo shops in Berlin?

Bedfordshire...
Destination Expert
for Berlin
Level Contributor
11,121 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tattoo shops in Berlin

Found this one :

i-donline.com/2011/…

and this one :

i-donline.com/2011/…

tattoos are not really my thing, so they don't figure on my radar, but I am sure I have seen loads of them around.

Tr

Berlin, Germany
Level Contributor
1,705 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tattoo shops in Berlin

Can't recommend the tattoo shop (Hängo's) where I got my first tattoo. It was fine 20 years ago but nowadays the reputation is not that good anymore.

My hairdresser has got all her tattoos done at Blut & Eisen www.blut-und-eisen.de. Can't speak from own experience though. Got my last two tattoos in London and Australia.

4. Re: Tattoo shops in Berlin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 14:17