We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Questions re Tropical Island, Berlin

Wokingham, United...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Questions re Tropical Island, Berlin

Hi, we are going to Tropical Island for Easter and staying in one of the holiday homes around the pool. Can anyone advise on where the best place is to buy groceries? (We won't be taking a car so will need to rely on the shuttle bus and trains).

Thanks in advance...

new york
Level Contributor
16 posts
175 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Questions re Tropical Island, Berlin

Hi Rachel, I haven't been to Tropical Island yet but plan on visiting soon. I wanted to know what you thought about it because I've heard mixed things. Thank you!

Warsaw, Poland
Level Contributor
1 post
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Questions re Tropical Island, Berlin

There are no grocery stores near the park. You may take a bus to Krausnick and there are a couple of shops. I would advise not to buy food that requires refrigeration. Overall, the park is nice, very crowded and loud. More than a day you will be bored. I attended with my son On October 31, 2012, we stayed in a tent near the South Sea pool.

3. Re: Questions re Tropical Island, Berlin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 13:19