We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good Fondue in Berlin

VCG
Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
106 posts
222 reviews
Save Topic
Good Fondue in Berlin

I am going to be in Berlin for a few days next week. Was wondering if anyone knew of any good places to have some Swiss Fondue. Will be staying at the Potsdamerplatz so will also appreciate subway directions. Thanks in advance.

New York
Level Contributor
2,391 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good Fondue in Berlin

I'm sure you can find it somewhere, but it IS Swiss fondue, not German fondue. And Berlin is essentially Prussian, not Bavarian. You might do as well finding it in India. On the other hand, Berlin has great Italian, French and - gasp - German restaurants. It is not hard to make. My wife does a great fondue - as good as what I have eaten in Switzerland.

Virginia, USA
Level Contributor
596 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good Fondue in Berlin

I haven't been to Berlin yet, but Nola's am Weinberg has fondue on the menu. I just noticed this when looking at a couple of restaurants near the flat that I have booked.

Bedfordshire...
Destination Expert
for Berlin
Level Contributor
9,541 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good Fondue in Berlin

Here you go :

tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g187323-…

Edited: 22 April 2012, 07:57
4. Re: Good Fondue in Berlin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 22:42