We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mini Trip Report

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Berlin
Level Contributor
5,921 posts
82 reviews
Save Topic
Mini Trip Report

I've been to Berlin a shocking number of times - The Other Half estimates 25 since 2005 - and in recent years it's become a staycation for me, just chilling out and doing little on a week off work.

We come to Berlin the first week of December every year for shopping, Christmas markets and to get in the mood for Christmas. Bit of a tradition now. But this year I have little shopping to do, and want to get visiting cultural things again, galleries and museums. It's a long time since I've been a tourist in this city, in lots of ways.

We arrived yesterday afternoon and I thought I'd do a mini-report. It won't be a blow-by-blow account as we have friends here and nobody wants to read about me going out and drinking beer :) But I hope that by doing this it will open my eyes again to this wonderful city.

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Berlin
Level Contributor
20,223 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
41. Re: Mini Trip Report

The 200 bus also goes from Zoo to Alexanderplatz, slightly different route in the middle, via Potsdamer Platz and Kulturforum.

The S-Bahn between Zoo and Alex is also good for yet another view, goes past the new government buildings.

42. Re: Mini Trip Report

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2013, 12:16