We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel “Lebens Quelle or Hotel Abendstern

Mosta, Malta
Level Contributor
174 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel “Lebens Quelle or Hotel Abendstern

I shall be visiting Berlin in the middle of August with my wife and our two teens. I was wondering which hotel we will stay. We have two options. Hotel “Lebens Quelle or Hotel Abendstern. I would like to ask if these hotels are in the center and if it easy to reach the main attractions? Some information would be appreciated.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Berlin
Level Contributor
5,921 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel “Lebens Quelle or Hotel Abendstern

Of the two, the Lebensquelle is in the better location. It's walking distance to Unter den Linden and Museum Island and just a few stops on the U2 line to Alexanderplatz (where transport from both airports arrive). It's also on a direct line to the western districts. Most of the sights tend to be in the eastern half of the city.

2. Re: Hotel “Lebens Quelle or Hotel Abendstern

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 April 2014, 06:17