We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Berlin help for 3 girls in their twenties

London, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
Berlin help for 3 girls in their twenties

Me and my 2 friends are going to Berlin for 3 nights at the end of June.

We arrive on Sunday and go home on Wednesday. I have a few questions...

1. Where is the best place to stay?

2. What are the best nightclubs? (we like house music but also indie/live bands)

3. Is there anything different and cool we could do from the usual sightseeing things?

4. It is my birthday on the Tuesday... Where is best to go on a Tuesday night in Berlin?

And any other info you think may be useful will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Zoe

Berlin, Germany
Level Contributor
138 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Berlin help for 3 girls in their twenties

Those are a bit impossible questions. In a city with 3,5 million people, a lot of different quarters, hundreds of bars, clubs, museums, etc. there is no "the best". It all depends on your interests and taste. Read something about the city to find out what suits you best.

sydney
Destination Expert
for Cambodia
Level Contributor
18,740 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Berlin help for 3 girls in their twenties

this thread from last year might have some things .. tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187323-i135-k5776…

Leipzig, Germany
Level Contributor
72 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Berlin help for 3 girls in their twenties

I would generally recommend staying in Berlin Mitte, it's quite central and will be a good base from which to venture through the city. As for the other questions, I agree with both posters above me.

Cambridge
Level Contributor
1 post
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Berlin help for 3 girls in their twenties

Arte Luise Kunsthotel - I got back from there last night & can't recommend it highly enough. The staff are great and the location is amazing. Every room is decorated by a different artist, which is pretty cool too. Due to you having shared bathrooms, they call it a hostel, but really - it's far from what I had in mind as a 'hostel'.

5. Re: Berlin help for 3 girls in their twenties

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 June 2014, 06:16