We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Berlin for my next trip in 2014!

Which Berlin hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
98 posts
Save Topic
Berlin for my next trip in 2014!

I decided to go there next year. I was suppose to go there this year but when back to Japan instead.

Berlin will be my first trip to Europe. I choose this city because it is a historical city and I heard a lot of good comments about it. Got some questions thought.

1-How are Germans with tourist? I'm from Canada and i'm black.

2-Are stuff in Germany expensive?

3-If I want to take the train to Munich,how long does it take to travel by train?

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Berlin
Level Contributor
5,497 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Berlin for my next trip in 2014!

1. Fine. Tourists are very welcome. Berlin is especially tourist-heavy but tourists are found all over the country. There is a growing black population in Berlin, though the largest minority groups are Turks and Chinese/Vietnamese.

2. Depends on what you mean - products, meals, drinks. From a European perspective, Berlin is an inexpensive city. Some things will be more expensive than Montréal, some things will be cheaper. The price you see displayed includes the German equivalent of TVQ/TPS.

3. The train to Munich is around 8 hours. Check schedules and prices on www.bahn.com

2. Re: Berlin for my next trip in 2014!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 July 2014, 05:17