We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All inclusive hotels

Which Berlin hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Topic
All inclusive hotels

Hi all

Just wondering does anyone know any nice 4 star all inclusive hotels in the centre of Berlin please???

Thanks a mill in advance.

San Jose, California
Destination Expert
for California
Level Contributor
14,689 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All inclusive hotels

AI, as in they provide breakfast, lunch, and dinner along with the room for one price? I don't think this format is very common in cities - more of a resort thing.

Stuttgart, Germany
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
7,232 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: All inclusive hotels

You could try the club floor at the Melia, most things are included

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
113 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All inclusive hotels

Casa Camper has a free 24 hour snack bar, with sandwiches and other snacks plus free soft drinks (there is an honesty bar though).

Not all inclusive per se, but you get free breakfast in your room rate plus access to the free snack bar 24 hours a day.

Frankfurt, Germany
Level Contributor
5,134 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: All inclusive hotels

You will find hotels including breakfast, but that's it.

For AI hotels you need to go to a resort on the sea side.

Karlsruhe, Germany
Destination Expert
for Baden-Wurttemberg
Level Contributor
9,307 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: All inclusive hotels

The "free" breakfast is a myth. No business can afford feeding you for free. It is included in the room price but it is not free. If you don't want breakfast, for example because you are leaving early, you can discuss the matter with the reception desk and pay a few Euros less.

Half or full board is common in holiday resorts, although you always have the choice and the package rate will always cost more than just the room. It will not necessarily be cheaper in total than eating out on your own. But city hotels will rarely have this option.

Stuttgart, Germany
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
7,232 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: All inclusive hotels

There are a number of hotels that are effectively AI, it is just call executive/club floor, in Berlin that is Melia,Interconti,Concorde,Ritz Carlton,Steigenberger,Palace. Some have extensive food and drinks on offer throughout the day others less.

Karlstad, Sweden
Level Contributor
101 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: All inclusive hotels

To be honest, I really don't see the use in all-inclusive. Isn't part of the vacation in a large city to get to explore different restaurants, bars, café's etc? I could understand if you'd want that in a beach resort, when you're mostly there for the beach and getting some sun.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: All inclusive hotels

Hi

I'm looking to book a weekend in Berlin for my boyfriends 30th in Jan and was wondering if anyone help me choose between the hilton or boutique i31, i'm looking for somewhere really nice in the centre and both of these are around £150-£180 for 2 nights.

Thanks

Frankfurt, Germany
Level Contributor
5,134 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: All inclusive hotels

boutique i31 - I can't stand the Hilton (group)

Bedfordshire...
Destination Expert
for Berlin
Level Contributor
8,978 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: All inclusive hotels

You might get a better response if you start a new thread about these two hotels. Personally, I really like the Berlin Hilton. Beautiful location, excellent facilities and fantastic breakfast (although it is expensive if your room rate doesn't included b'fast). Don't know the other one, I'm afraid.