We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Yves Rocher store near Kudamm

Which Berlin hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
316 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
Yves Rocher store near Kudamm

I 'm staying at Aletto hotel near Zoologisher Garden station and I 'd like to know if there is an Yves Rocher shop nearby.

Thanks

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
219 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Yves Rocher store near Kudamm

I'm surprised you can't do a search for that information yourself! Then use maps to see where a store is, in relation to your hotel - I'm surprised!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
219 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Yves Rocher store near Kudamm

Looking at your previous questions, a lot of which can easily be answered with a simple search, I'm starting to think you're a troll on the TA forum.

Such simple questions, with such simple answers - I think you're trolling.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Berlin
Level Contributor
5,702 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Yves Rocher store near Kudamm

On a more helpful note, there are none in the immediate vicinity of your hotel. There's one in the Alexa Center near Alexanderplatz, and one in the Wilmerdorfer Arkaden (U Wilmersdorferstrasse or S Charlottenburg), which are both easy journeys from Zoo.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
219 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Yves Rocher store near Kudamm

Darren, you're just feeding the fish!

Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
316 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Yves Rocher store near Kudamm

Dear Traveledalready,

first of all a little courtesy can't hurt anyone but it 's all matter of education and good manners, I believe.Nobody asked for your personal help anyway.

If I could , I would have found it myself but I was only capable of finding the store near Alexanderplatz not near Kudamm , which I searched for.

Darren thanks again for your answer.You are a great for people not as ...capable as....Traveledalready!

Stuttgart, Germany
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
7,390 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Yves Rocher store near Kudamm

@travelledalready, in my experiance trolls do not make 17 reviews! If questions are not to your liking then it is easier not to answer

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
219 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Yves Rocher store near Kudamm

In my experience, trolls come in all shapes, sizes, and MOs.

8. Re: Yves Rocher store near Kudamm

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 August 2014, 06:20