We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where to go clubbing this Sunday in Berlin

Which Berlin hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
where to go clubbing this Sunday in Berlin

I want to attempt to get in to Berghain on Sunday, but I know that's not exactly a guaranteed plan and I'm looking for back up options.

Watergate and Tresor seem to get a good write up and are nearby but I'm not certain if they have anything on this Sunday. I noticed SuicideCircus definitely has a night on, but couldn't find much about it.

I am mainly into rock music(going to White Trash on Saturday night), but am pretty open minded when it comse to music. Most of the electronic/dance music I like is pretty commercial(Passion Pit, Daft Punk, Rudimental, the Prodigy, Chase N Status), but I really want to enjoy a typical Berlin club night and don't mind if its not the music I'd typically listen too.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Berlin
Level Contributor
5,699 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: where to go clubbing this Sunday in Berlin

I'm not one for clubbing, but check Zitty and Tip for listings. Both sites are in German.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: where to go clubbing this Sunday in Berlin

we never got into Berghain,but ended up having a brilliant night in Week End so maybe it was a blessing in disguise.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Berlin
Level Contributor
5,699 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: where to go clubbing this Sunday in Berlin

Not one I've heard of - but clubs in Berlin can change like the weather. Where is it? Music/crowd?

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: where to go clubbing this Sunday in Berlin

its on the top floor of a tall building just off Alexander Platz , there isn't really any signage to suggest it's a club, we wouldn't have had any idea it was there if it wasn't for a taxi driver.

I'd describe the music as techno, not into electronic music enough to say if it was a specific genre of techno though.

5. Re: where to go clubbing this Sunday in Berlin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2014, 05:18