We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

good Berlin hostel

scotland
Level Contributor
101 posts
Save Topic
good Berlin hostel

At last finally getting to Berlin 4th to 8th nov.Can any one recomend a good central hostel with single rooms,the circus is fully booked,and there are so many to choose from on the hostel sites

London, United...
Level Contributor
18,972 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: good Berlin hostel

Hi markat, and welcome to the Berlin forum.

Too bad about the Circus, but try Wombats - it's very near the Circus, and also well liked.

http://www.wombats-hostels.com/berlin/

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
3,082 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: good Berlin hostel

get a small apartment at www.123berlinzimmer.de or a shared house or apartment at www.airbnb.com

scotland
Level Contributor
101 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: good Berlin hostel

Hi Alabastron hope you injoyed your holiday in Crete the Samaria gorge was very moving ,now its my time to go to Berlin for a we holiday.

Will look at wombats sorry spyros male traveling on my one want somewear with a bit of company

Mentioned in this post
Crete
Crete
Greece
4. Re: good Berlin hostel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 06 October 2013, 22:36
London, United...
Level Contributor
18,972 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: good Berlin hostel

I did, thank you! I thought of you in the gorge, and wondered where you'd had your ceremony.

I'm sure you're looking forward to your time in Berlin, and I'm sure you'll enjoy it. You need and deserve a good holiday.

Do come back here with questions if you have any.

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
16,943 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: good Berlin hostel

Meininger is fine.

IMA Lofts has nice apartments.

London, United...
Level Contributor
18,972 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: good Berlin hostel

Markat1 wants information about hostels, not apartments!

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
16,943 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: good Berlin hostel

She doesn't! She asks for single rooms.

And IMA Lofts also has a shared cafe and receptionand bike hire etc.

Edited: 07 October 2013, 07:53
London, United...
Level Contributor
18,972 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: good Berlin hostel

He. ("male traveling on my one want somewear with a bit of company") I assume he also wants something relatively inexpensive: see his heading, "Good Berlin hostel". A single room at Meininger Hauptbahnhof is €101 according to its website - I don't see prices on the IMA Lofts site.

I don't think I'd recommend Kreuzberg for a first-time visitor - or the noisy, traffic-heavy, construction-site of Hauptbahnhof as a place to stay for any visitor. But maybe Meinginger or IMA Lofts will be exactly what Markat wants - I'm sure he'll check them out at your suggestion.

Anyway, here's one more hostel, Markat: very central, and also well liked. Single rooms from €40 per night.

http://www.citystay.de/en/site/index

You can read the TripAdvisor reviews of all these places.

Edited: 07 October 2013, 08:52
Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
16,943 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: good Berlin hostel

There are many Meininger hostels in Berlin.

A single room is more expensive than a dorm bed by definition.

Apartments can be very cheap.

Kreuzberg is über-cool.....

Couchsurfing is also an option... free accommodation AND company :-)