We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Last minute Potsdam

Canada
Level Contributor
34 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Last minute Potsdam

Hi,

In Berlin now, and looking for quickest way from Stadmitte to Potsdam in the morning. I heard that there was a slow and a fast way?

Thanks for any help.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
31,479 posts
588 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Last minute Potsdam

Slow way is taking the S7 out to Potsdam as it makes too many stops.

The Fast way is to take one of the Regional Express Trains at Haufbahnof.

Berlin, Germany
Level Contributor
359 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Last minute Potsdam

You can also catch the regional trains from Alexanderplatz, and Friedrichstraße stations in Mitte

Jerusalem, Israel
Level Contributor
825 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Last minute Potsdam

Are the regional trains included in the Berlin transport passes together with the S-Bahn and U-Bahn? Can I take one to Potsdam from the Zoo station?

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
31,479 posts
588 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Last minute Potsdam

If you have the Welcome Card for ABC you can take it out to Potsdam without having to pay anything else. If you have just the AB then you need to pay for the extension to zone C.

London, United...
Level Contributor
18,460 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Last minute Potsdam

>Can I take one to Potsdam from the Zoo station?<

You can.

6. Re: Last minute Potsdam

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2014, 04:19