We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pullman Berlin Schweizerhof - convenient?

Which Berlin hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
Pullman Berlin Schweizerhof - convenient?

Hi Everyone,

Had a quick question for the board - my wife and I have booked a few nights at the Pullman Berlin Schweizerhof, but after planning our itinerary it looks as if it's a little far from where we'll be spending most of our time (Mitte, etc.). Does anyone know if the subway is adequate to go back and forth or would it be better to stay closer?

Thanks!

Stuttgart, Germany
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
7,232 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pullman Berlin Schweizerhof - convenient?

The bus 200 stops pretty much outside the hotel and the 100 from a couple of mins walk away. If you walk to Zoo station 5-6 mins then you have U bahn and the S bahn. With latter I think it is 2 stops and a few mins to Alexanderplatz.

I mostly stay opposite the Pullman and like the area a lot. There are plenty of restaurants within walking ditance and the shops and store of the Ku'damm are a few mins walk. This is a map with the 100 & 200 buses

https://maps.google.de/maps/ms…

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Pullman Berlin Schweizerhof - convenient?

Very helpful. Thank you!

3. Re: Pullman Berlin Schweizerhof - convenient?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 November 2014, 05:17