We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Berlin nightlife

Which Berlin hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
6 posts
Save Topic
Berlin nightlife

Hi guys,

next summer, me and two other friends (All 19) will be travelling across Europe and one of the chosen is Berlin, for me Personally it will be my third time visiting this fantastic city but I have never really experienced any of what nightlife it as to offer, can anyone recommend any good bars and clubs?

Thanks

Chris

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
23,598 posts
519 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Berlin nightlife

Realistically since no else has responded yet, I'd say check out this section here --> tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g187323-Activiti…

Under "Nightlife" there are 97 Bars and 45 Clubs and see what appeals to you.

Stuttgart, Germany
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
7,289 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Berlin nightlife

Last time I was in Berlin I was taliking to a guy that had done a 26 hour stint in the Berghain!!

There is plenty on offer ,what kind of nightlife do you want?

Berlin, Germany
Level Contributor
1,797 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Berlin nightlife

To get an overview of what's on, you could check: exberliner.com/search/…

And here's a top ten list as well: bangbangberlin.com/en/…

London, United...
6 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Berlin nightlife

really just some good nightclubs, not too expensive, it will be one of the last destinations on our trip around Europe and we want to make it one of the best, I know it is famed in some aspects for its party and nightlife, just not sure specifically where to go to experience this .

5. Re: Berlin nightlife

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 December 2014, 05:16