We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Schonefeld airport to Adina Apartment hotel, Mitte?

Which Berlin hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Galway
Level Contributor
7 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Schonefeld airport to Adina Apartment hotel, Mitte?

Hi,

How do I transfer from above airport to the hotel? I will be travelling on my own.

Full address is

Adina Apartment Hotel Berlin Hackescher Markt

Address An der Spandauer Brücke 11, Mitte

Berlin, 10178

Cheers!

Berlin, Germany
Level Contributor
1,797 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Schonefeld airport to Adina Apartment hotel, Mitte?

Hi weekell75Galway.

Easiest way is taking the Airport Express train to Alexanderplatz station. Switch to the S-Bahn on the other platform there, direction Wannsee, Westkreuz or Spandau.

Hackescher Markt is just one stop away. The Adina is right next to the station.

You'll need a ticket for zones ABC. More about tickets: tripadvisor.com/Travel-g187323-s303/Berlin:G…

More datails about the Airport Express are here: tripadvisor.com/Travel-g187323-s301/Berlin:G…

Enjoy your stay.

London, United...
Level Contributor
15,857 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Schonefeld airport to Adina Apartment hotel, Mitte?

Just to add that if you have only light rolling luggage, and feel like walking, it's a short walk from Alexanderplatz. Leave the station at the Karl-Liebknecht Strasse exit. Cross Karl-Liebknecht Strasse, turn left, and walk along Karl-Liebknecht Strasse. Turn right into An Die Spandauer Brücke and you'll shortly see the Adina just before you get to the S-bahn railway arches. I'd say it will take you about five minutes at normal walking pace.

3. Re: Schonefeld airport to Adina Apartment hotel, Mitte?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 January 2015, 05:18